With all of our projects having now kicked off fully we have loads to offer and some brand new courses and classes coming soon!
From learning how to use a computer for those new to technology, to learning how to 3D model and print (supported by industry professionals), to learning to create your own 2D CAD drawings, to putting these into practice learning how to create projects on the vinyl cutter or laser cutter, to creating your own bespoke tote bags using the dye sublimation printer. And this is just the start!
Through our recently opened Pop-Up Furniture factory, we will soon be offering introductory classes in DIY, Carpentry and Painting & Decorating.
Whether you are looking for new skills to help you in employment or to learn new things to develop your creativity or just to meet some new like-minded people, our range of courses and classes have something to offer for everyone.
Full list of courses and classes:
- 2D CAD Drawing Introduction – Lv 1 award in Digital Fabrication (Open College Network Accredited)
- Introduction to 3D printing, CAD & 3D Modelling
- Learn to Laser
- Bespoke Dye Sublimating
- Basic IT
- Personal Development & CV Support
- Lv 1 award in DIY (Coming soon)
- Lv 1 award in Carpentry (Coming soon)
- Lv 1 award in Painting and Decorating (Coming soon)
- Lv 2 award in Digital Fabrication (Coming soon)
- Digital Jewellery Marking (Coming soon)
Interested in any of the above?
Please take the time to fill in this short form.